|Contest starting |
|The last day for uploading |
|Winners will be announced |
— No age requirement
|Charge a fee|
— Paid entry
Salon organized according to international standards
Photos mustmeet the following requirements:
1. The required format of JPEG, 8 BIT, RGB, 300dpi, with the big side of max. 2600 pixels.
2. The application for entrance assumes the thorough agreement to the Salon conditions and regulations.
3. Photos selected to be printed for exhibition display in size of 30x45 cm. and placed in an album of the best competition photos, that receiving every participant.
1. The application must include personal and professional data of participant, contact details.
2. Participation is paid.
3. Images with added framework, backdrops will not be accepted.
4. In images should not be visible name of photographer, agency or publications (this information may be included in the image metadata, but should not be visible in the image).
SALON CALENDAR :
Closing date – 19th of July, 2018
Judging date 20-22 of July, 2018
Opening and awarding ceremony 23 of August in Rivne regional museum
Opening of the exhibition and awarding of participants will be held on 25th of August
Alexander Kharvat (Salon Chairman), Rivne , EFIAP, NSPAU
Natalia Kompantseva, Kiev, AFIAP, NSPAU
Angela Nadjezhda, Odesa, EFIAP
Jaroslav Gutek, Slovakia, EFIAP